- 94% of today’s vehicle mix
All SKU’s Feature ID Cloning
- Compatible with the most popular TPMS scan tools
- No Re-Learn Required
- Saves Bay Time
DiRECT-FIT features an adjustable two-piece design, ensuring a proper fit in all OE and Aftermarket rims
Complete DIRECT-Fit Coverage
Eliminate the Re-Learn Procedure in 4 Simple Steps.
- Download FREE Cloning Software here (allows you to clone OE Sensor’s ID to Dorman Sensors).
- Use the appropriate tool to capture sensor ID from OE sensor.
- Point Tool at Dorman Sensor and program the ID you just captured.
- Install Dorman Sensor on the vehicle. No Re-Learn Required.
Update your ATEQ VT55 Tool with the Dorman DiRECT-FIT Sensor ID Cloning Enhancement
ATEQ VT55 TPMS TOOL
100% clone-able with Dorman’s new programming tool
Just 2 SKUs provide coverage for 95+% of
today’s vehicle mix
- Includes European models not covered in other TPMS programs
Get the best Value with Starter Kit Options
Complete MULTi-FIT Coverage
- Starter Kits for Universal Program include MULTi-FIT Tool and Four Sensors at over 15% savings
- Dorman's MULTi-FIT Tool programs sensors by entering vehicle's Make, Model and Year
- Once programmed sensors are compatiable with Factory Re-Learn procedures and all Aftermarket TPMS Tools.
This download contains several files:
MULTI-FIT UPDATE v2.7
- Folder ISSetupPrereuqisities containing 9 folders and 10 files
- Dorman TPMS Tool Update Manual.pdf (Instructions for updating your tool)
- Dorman_Master_MULTi-FIT_Tool_V2.email@example.com file (Place on your desktop for use by tool software)
Please select Make for Re-learn Procedures:
Learn about TPMS
Learn How to Install TPMS: